Cyberceci in Vancouverland

What am I still doing here? Read and find out...

Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I studied Journalism in Chile and have a Master of Journalism at The University of British Columbia (UBC), Canada. My dream? To be the first correspondent on the moon, where I plan to go as soon as I can.

Friday, January 21, 2005

¡ 33 Años !

Sí, treinta y tres años de matrimonio cumplen hoy mis papás.

¡Cómo los admiro! No sólo por haber encontrado la fórmula para quererse tanto y mantener ese cariño todo este tiempo, sino por haber sabido enfrentar los momentos difíciles y superarlos con éxito.

¡Felicidades y gracias por todo (especialmente por mi hermana), papis!


Liiiiiiiiindos!!!!! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Y deambulan por este blog:

adopt your own virtual pet!