Cyberceci in Vancouverland

What am I still doing here? Read and find out...

Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I studied Journalism in Chile and have a Master of Journalism at The University of British Columbia (UBC), Canada. My dream? To be the first correspondent on the moon, where I plan to go as soon as I can.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Los Canadienses Pueden Ser Románticos

Si quieren… Al menos así me lo demostraron ayer en un e-mail. Lamento que la traducción no le haga justicia:

You want it all: the Sun the Moon and the Stars.

Not a problem!

I deliver, just for you


____

Lo quieres todo: el Sol, la Luna y las Estrellas

No hay problema!

Por tí, los consigo y te los doy

2 Comments:

Blogger Francisca Westphal said...

Me parece parecido al: Bajaré la luna por ti, te regalo una estrella... es que el romanticismo esta en todas partes... besos

10:17 p.m.  
Blogger gloria said...

ah, el amoor...la primavera existe en Vancouver no mas, por que aca en Edmonton...saludos!

5:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Y deambulan por este blog:

adopt your own virtual pet!